The hospital stands for the quaility service to cure all sort of illness in the best possible way. There are adequate facilities and physicians to look after the patients in the most efficient manner. For we believe, services are to be given, not to be bought.
Dr. P. Alikutty (1939—2010)
Hails from the nearby Parappur Village as the son of Packada Moosa kutty haji and OP Biriyakutty with one sister and three brothers.
Had education at Government Rajas high School and VPSV Ayurveda College Kottakkal.
Started his humble clinic (dispensary) in 1965 in Edarikode, the suburb of kottakkal with an OP wing, Medical Pharmacy, Emergency daytime observatory IP etc which served the people from all segment of the society of kottakkal and neighboring villages. On those days, most of the Ayurvedic practitioners were limited their practice to common diseases only, while Dr.Alikutty practiced the profession in wide spectrum and treated all diseases including chronic ailment.
He had a good number of successful treatment history from the local and international patients in chronic skin diseases, carcinoma, paralysis, different type of ulcers, various pediatric diseases including birth disorders, etc where he developed his own methodology and special medical formulations.
Started the new hospital complex in 1998 in kottakkal, Changuvetty. Dr.Alikutty was a great philanthropist, well known with his commitment to society and dedication to his patients welfare, social service and also a good writer in the local and national media in the field of medicine and literature. Succeeded with 5 sons as the present directors of the prestigious; hospital here in after mentioned.
T.Khyrunneesa (1951- 2010)
She was the 4th daughter of Thottiyil Abulla master and Pandarathil Pathumunni hajjuma of Parappur village , hails with three sisters and five brothers. Her family was a well educated professional family of those days with 4 medical professionals and one Engineer as his brothers.
A great supporter to all successful effort of the founder and a great visionary who inspired and motivated all, master mind the hospital concept in the early 80’s and conceived the same with the founder to the reality which lead to the successful establishment of the present hospital in 1998.
Well known with her great hospitality to any one who meet her and with a graced helping hand which extended the support to the needy people from her vicinity , family and society. Always concern with staff welfare and especially for women’s education and uplifting of the oppressed. Dedicated to the grooming of her children’s to an esteemed status in the society by educating them as successful professionals in various field and became the proud mother of the present directors of the hospital.
Proudly lined up with a team of experienced doctors with immense knowledge to offer you with the best individual treatment plan for you.
Dr. P. AbdulGafoor - Partner Chairman & Chief Physician.
Er. P. MohdIqubal - Partner Director and Technical Advisor.
Dr. P. Rahmathulla - Partner Director and Medical Director - Ayurveda.
Dr. P. Sibhathulla -Partner Director and & Medical Director - Modern medicine.
Adv. P. AnvarSadath - Partner Director and Managing Director.